Monday, January 01, 2007

The New Year

Monday, January 01, 2007

As Death Cab for Cutie put it:

'So this is the new year.
And I don't feel any different.
The clanking of crystal
Explosions off in the distance (in the distance).

So this is the new year
And I have no resolutions
For self assigned penance
For problems with easy solutions.' - The New Year

But it is exciting, when stuff ends its exciting to see what begins and last night despite looking back at a fairly difficult year. I was surrounded by great friends who genuinely care about me and have supported me though the tough times.

So basically thanks you guy's rock! and Matt who wasn't there last night but deserves a award for putting up with me as a housemate over the last 12 months.

Matthew

P.S. I know this is short but collecting big thoughts at the moment and will blog when I have a resolution of what God is doing and my head is thinking - Cryptic.

No comments: